I'm looking for...
4ft6 Double Silentnight Eco Comfort Pocket 1200 Mattress
Eco Comfort Pocket 1200Which? award winner that uses breathable and sustainable fibres that are 100% recyclable to give you a fresh and purifying sleep from eco-friendly materials that won't cost the planet or your pocketWhich? Best Buy winner"It's one of the best value mattresses we've ever tested." - Which? Which? Best Buy mattress for May 2016; the Eco Comfort Pocket 1200 is one of our best sellers; offering the perfect combination of affordability and comfort that won't cost the planet or your pocket.A fresh and natural sleeping experienceFeaturing natural materials engendered from sustainable sources; the Eco Comfort layer is fully recyclable and highly breathable; allowing air to pass through for an invigorating and refreshing night's sleep. Fibres have been intelligently constructed vertically to offer extra support and help you move freely through the night.Tailored support from head to toeTeamed with a Mirapocket spring system to offer tailored support; as each spring is individually nested and reacts independently to the weight and movement of your body; providing even weight distribution and maximum sleeping space.The little extras that make a big differenceThe Eco Comfort Pocket 1200 has been treated with Purotex - a natural treatment that combats allergens to create a drier; fresher and healthier mattress. It's double sided too; so you can enjoy longer lasting comfort by flipping the mattress to prolong its lifespan.Double SidedThis mattress is double sidedQuality Assurance Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you. Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards. We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.Fibre ContentSleep Surface - 100% PolyesterSide Border - 67% Polyester / 33% Polypropylene
All manufacturer spring counts are always based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on your choice of mattress size.
Please note that any additional accessories, pillows, headboards or mattresses shown may be for illustrative purposes and may not be included in the purchase price unless otherwise stated, but may be available separately.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH A DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE NEED TO CALL YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR DELIVERY
If your item is in stock you can have this delivered on a FREE next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm or alternatively choose another day that suits you if that is not convenient*
Our Standard delivery service available at no extra charge for all large items is a 2 man room of choice service with the items unpacked if required and all packaging removed.
Our delivery partner will contact you the evening prior to your chosen day of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and a further call is made on the delivery on the day itself.
For single mattresses (2'6 or 3'), Vacuum packed or rolled mattresses and smaller items such as pillows we also offer a next day service but this is a one man delivery to the door only.
Orders placed after 4pm will be available for delivery within 2 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday as standard, a Saturday delivery is available on either the one man or two man service for an additional £30.00
If the item is not available from stock or is made to order there are delivery lead times on the specific product. Once the item is available for delivery we will contact you to arrange a convenient day.
Please note that the delivery price stated (where applicable) is for Mainland UK only.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Southern and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight is available but will incur additional delivery charges.
Additional services such as assembly is available on certain items. We are here to help so please contact us for further information or alternatively call (0800) 614 172 or (01529) 301919
Mon - Sat 9am-5.30pm Sun 10am-4pm.
*certain product categories are subject to a minimum order value of £299.00
Did you find a better price somewhere else? We'll gladly price match the competition.
And of course, by shopping with us you get the benefit of our expertise.
Price Match conditions:
1. Our Price Promise applies to any competitor in the mainland UK, including UK websites but excluding factory outlets, membership clubs, duty free shops, home shopping channels, other auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other "closing down" or insolvency) sales.
2. The product must be new, identical in style, specification, size and colour, and offered on the same terms.
3. The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
4. Gift vouchers, voucher codes and cash back are exempt.
5. Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer's price match promotion which offers an additional rebate or other benefit for any price matched product is also excluded.
6. We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position to our satisfaction.
7. The price being matched must include all taxes (including VAT), postage and packing charges as applicable.
8. All Price Promise transactions are carried out at our descretion.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Promise at any time.
On selected items or day of choice
Available for all beds and mattresses
We won't be beatenon price
Stockists of the world's leading brands
Our dedicated staff are trained to deliver the best possible advice